Thursday, June 23, 2005

BC row progress and more

Got another model up and out this morning--this one I can't share too many details but I hope people will like it. I think it's a hoot and the colors are so fun! I'm hoping for a rush release on this--August! We will see...

Didn't get any stitching done last night, we spent too much time at the pool because my sister is over the moon about one of the lifeguards. I did get a little time in on the BC Patriotic Row today. I've finished F-N and started a few rows of the red barn. It really is coming along, I think by July 4th I might have it finished!

Been looking over what needs to be finished and framed for new releases and also oogling the new Zweigart and Wichelt hand-dyed fabrics that came out at Columbus--think I'll be getting new fabric in soon! I'm out of Crescent Colours again, they come and go soooo fast with all the new designs I have in my head. Tonight I hope to be stitching. We've got a children of divorce class to attend which is always very depressing so I think I'll reward myself with some trash tv and stitching! I've just got to move past the roof on the L*K Love Lives Here!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]