Wednesday, June 22, 2005

New design ideas

I was up late last night charting a few new design ideas. Think shoes and silliness! I'm going to have to rethink my model stitching plans to fit these in and decide when to publish them. I'll have to check my inventory, I think I'm all out of bright colored flosses!

The kids had friends over last night so we were all up till the wee hours of the morning. I charted the new designs while the five of them played tag with the dogs all over the house. I think I deserve overtime pay for putting up with that while working ;o)

I didn't get to work on my stitching last night, nor today at lunch break. I did get my San Man I Love Carrots freebie back from the finisher, it's just darling. It's living on my desk right now as I have no idea where to put it!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]