Sunday, July 24, 2005

BC with buttons

Buttons added this afternoon, now hopefully it will be off to the finisher this week sometime. Had a perfectly awful day today, guess the best thing to do would be to go to bed and hope tomorrow is better :o(

Still haven't stitched yet this weekend. I managed to bring the Lights of Liberty kit to swimming lessons this morning but there was no needle in it. Obviously I "borrowed" it from the kit at some point. I read my nephew Austin part of Harry Potter instead.

I decided I want to use the neat beachy looking frame I got from Dollar Tree SOON! I need to dress up the hall bathroom as there's nothing on the walls & it's a brightly colored fish theme. I wanted to do BC's Summer Row and I thought that if I modify Crescent Colour's Summer Stars it would look really cute in the little beachy frame. I wish I could hurry up on the sunflower so I could get the Summer Stars started. I may try to kit up BC's Summer Row as a lunch project, but then when would Lights of Liberty get done? And I need to be stitching on my Stitching Bee Angus WIP/UFO as well. Too much to do!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]