Thursday, July 28, 2005

Finished Lights of Liberty!

Woohoo, 4 lunches and it's done! I want to find a white star button for each flag and get it framed up tonight--surely in my frames I have something for it! I think it looks really cute and I can't believe it went so fast. I ended up stitching the flags because the openings were too big for even the extra-large flag buttons, I made a few mistakes on the one on the right but I mirrored the mistakes into the one on the left so they are uniform.

Now what to stitch at work?? I'm missing buttons from the Give Me A Bite kit so I might want to wait to stitch it, and then I saw SB's Sweet Pea heart in someone's album yesterday and realized it would look really cute with my Watercolour Heart. Decisions, decisions!

Last night I got a lot done on the Summer stars piece. I finished the sun, the stars, the flagpole, most of the water, and started on a crab. The colors I picked are working out perfectly. I may have that one done by the end of the week, and then it's on to Julie's Bent Creek RR (a summer arch).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]