Thursday, July 14, 2005

I need more finishes!

I really need to quit my job and stitch full time, the finishing is such a high!

I started Wendy's Angel Stitchin' RR last night, it's a cute sunflower for my square. I'm probably 1/3 of the way done. Hoping to have it ready to mail by next Monday's check-in. I got the middle little house motif finished on BC Patriotic Row today. I had thought it was done but when I went to start the "O" I saw it still needed grass and a door. I stitched the grass, the door, and the "O" but need to hunt up some Shaker White before I do the window. I'm so impatient, this project is NOT going fast enough!

Just got a text that John (my "new man") was in a car accident but is OK. Now I'm on pins and needles to see what happened :o(

Tonight is group 5 of 6 for the Children of Divorce. I really hope the kids feel comfortable enough that we don't need to go again for awhile, I can't take much more!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]