Saturday, July 16, 2005

Racoon UFO


This was something I started for my grandmother about 18 months ago. Last fall we found out she had cancer and she passed very quickly before I could get this done. I put it aside and haven't been able to work on it since. I do want to finish it but I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm stitching it over one on 28ct. Sugar Maple Stormy Sky using DMC. It's pretty solid stitching and will work up to about 4" x 4" when completed. Since it's over one, someone suggested making it into a Christmas ornament which I thought could be kinda neat to remember my grandmother every year. My mom suggested I give it to my grandfather but I'm not sure. Raccoons were my grandmother's thing since her last name was Coons.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]