Monday, July 25, 2005

Sunflower Finish HD!


I finished Wendy's sunflower yesterday! You wouldn't think something so small could take so long but it seemed to go on forever. Her RR is now done and is so cute! I took a photo of the whole thing but I was having issues last night and this is the only thing I could get to upload.

I started Summer Stars by Crescent Colours last night and it gave me FITS. I was using GAST Daffodil and every 3 stitches it tangled, knotted, and would not come undone. I even changed strands and still had this problem. So strange! GAST is normally my thread of choice and has never behaved this way. This is the first time I've ever wished I had some thread heaven on hand. I did manage to get half the sun finished last night while watching Hitch with Bryce. Didn't do much of anything but stitch & go to church yesterday-it was great!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]