Friday, July 22, 2005

Wild day!

Today has been WILD! First off, I noticed at the doctor's office that my shirt was on inside out. When they left me in the room to wait for the doctor I decided to quickly get it righted, which resulted in my poor doctor (and anyone in the hallway) being flashed, LOL! Apparently they don't make you wait long in waiting rooms these days, LOL.

Then at lunch today everyone wanted to celebrate a big deal so they opened a bottle of champagne (I stitched on the BC row and watched since I don't drink). After a lot of talk over who was best qualified to open it, the deed was done. With a loud bang like a gun, the cork rocketed straight up and broke the flourescent light cover, showering half the bottle of champagne everywhere.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]