Saturday, August 20, 2005

Give Me a Bite finish

Since I'm such a procrastinator, I hate to count stitching as finished until it's framed/pillowed/whatever. So here it is in all it's glory! It was a treat bag but I took floral wire and DMC 310 and made a little wall hanging instead. I stitched it on Sugar Maple Fabrics Wind opalescent using the DMC floss that came with the kit. I think it will go on my wall of whimsy along with my other finishes that make no sense anywhere else in my decor.

Yesterday I spent most of the day at the hospital with my oldest son who was having an EEG done (due to a possible seizure). The only bright spot was I got my summer fun contest entry done for Silkweaver (BC Life is Good). I forgot to bring the beads so I'll have to bead it over the weekend sometime. I spent another couple hours after that just sitting because it was too dark in the room to stitch (they have the patient sleep) on my Beat the Heat exchange :P Too frustrating to have free time and stitching all in one spot and not do anything. I'm making it my next lunchtime project so I can try to start the BC RR this weekend. Both have white in them, I *hate* stitching white! We won't know anything about my son until next week :o( Of course, if it's not epilepsy it could be heart issues or nothing so the testing is far from over.

Off to the pool to have some fun with the kids!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]