Friday, August 05, 2005

San Man Give me a bite

Finished this yesterday at lunch, just took a few days! I was missing two buttons from the kit and am waiting for Sandy to send them out with my last secret shop order. This comes with a little tuck treat bag but I thought I'd fold the bag part behind and hang it from a bellpull. Much better pic will be taken when all finished!

I'm only about 15 minutes away from Summer Stars being finished, hope to post a photo tonight!

I'll be starting BC's Wahoo Life is Good for my Silkweaver fun pack project (due the end of August) either today or Monday as my lunch project.

Thanks to Cynamin for reading my blog and commenting! It was so sweet of you to admire my work. I have to say, knowing people come to look at my projects really keeps me motivated!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]