Monday, August 22, 2005

Summer fun pack contest

Well here it is in all it's glory! I had the worst day yesterday which included Watty getting into my purse and dragging anything that caught her fancy around the house, then "hiding" it under whatever was available. I got an inkling of this when I noticed my purse on the floor empty and my cell phone hidden under a couch cushion. After many hours of searching I found my bag of beads hidden under folded clothes on the laundry room floor. I found my wallet also, now I just need to find the $20 that was loose in the purse. I'm sure one day this will be hilarious but for today that means I have to go get more money out of the bank :/ Dogs! But at least I got my project finally finished and a good story to tell ;o)

Stitched on Silkweaver 18ct. Cinnamon Roll Aida using GAST/Weeks/Stranded By the Sea threads and Mill Hill beads (rootbeer and something else).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]