Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Exhaustion hits

I know I'm surely more fortunate than quite a few people in this world but right now I'm having a pity party ;o) The moose is doing better and has come back from the vet but needs 24 hour care, as does my sister. The kids and I have settled in to stay awhile, but I have no life, and we are 9 days from the wedding. I keep stopping myself from panicking. Chase is having 10 boys over for a slumber party on Friday so I need to somehow prepare for that (read CLEAN, bake, and buy) and arrange for someone to be there for the dog/sister while we're gone that night. The dog requires intensive care and I was up till the wee hours bathing and keeping him comfortable. The good news is he's able to get up sometimes without assistance. We're not sure what the prognosis is, but for now he's comfortable and happy (I know this because he was well enough to swipe my tuna sandwich yesterday and also a loaf of bread, lol).

It's really stressful to be away from my house during all this, I have SO MUCH to do at home before I have a new person and 2 step-dogs moving in! I have models that I wanted to kit and get out before the holiday season really hits, paperwork galore, etc. I am glad I decided not to do any new releases till January so at least that's not more stress for me.

I can't believe it's time (or past time?) to be thinking of tiaras, flowers, hair and nail appointments, etc. At this point I've only had time to care for the sick, help with homework, and clean my parents' house, usually all at the same time ;o) I'm missing my gym workout and my stitching, but at least the workout I'm getting with the dog makes up for no treadmill.

Since last Friday time has stretched endlessly, leaving me plenty of time to think about all the things that are not getting done! And I miss my doggies!!!

Whine, whine, whine....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]