Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Homespun Elegance WIP

My new at work project, been working on it a week or so maybe? I can't remember, lol. Stitched on Sugar Maple fabric and using DMC (yes, I know, *me* using DMC without being forced?? LOL).

Still not feeling well, definitely some fun hot and cold flashes. Now that my stomach is almost better I feel like I'm getting a sinus infection, joy. I've gotten nothing done since I got sick and the work is piling around me: orders, book-keeping, yardwork, housework, etc. I finally got to the newest Hoffman order last night only to find the printer only printed one sides of the charts!! So off I go this afternoon to fix that and try again tonight. I also hope to pick up the wedding invites. So much to do for the wedding, plus getting the house ready for a new person and my 2 new step-dogs to move in, and we also have both my boys birthdays coming within the next month. Wedding is 25 days away---PANIC TIME!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]