Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Wedding Ring revisited

Look a little different than the other photo I posted?? LOL I changed my mind :o) I really wanted to be a diamond kind of girl, but I could see myself catching that dang diamond everywhere. I think in trying to get as far away as possible from the choices of my last marriage I lost track of what I *really* wanted ;o) So we went with this one because I want to be able to wear all my silver jewelry still and besides this is much more pretty in silver!! We decided on the Celtic ribbon design because John is of Irish heritage and the rings will be very meaningful to both of us. Symbolic as well since this particular design stands for eternity (or so I've been told!).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]