Monday, October 24, 2005

Wedding--cutting cake!

There's the top of the wedding cake and we are cutting it. This is the first photo I have seen from the wedding and it wasn't a very good quality! Hope someone will share more soon :o)

Spent the weekend cleaning the laundry room (floor? floor? we don't need no stinkin' floor!) so I can move a whole bunch of my designer stock into there and John can have a desk and computer. Yesterday morning, he brought up the subject of moving his stuff from the garage into the house, I've been practising my deep-breathing techniques. At least he understands that I'm the boss so I don't have to be too tactful when I tell him no. Kidding!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]