Monday, October 24, 2005

Wedding--cutting cake!

There's the top of the wedding cake and we are cutting it. This is the first photo I have seen from the wedding and it wasn't a very good quality! Hope someone will share more soon :o)

Spent the weekend cleaning the laundry room (floor? floor? we don't need no stinkin' floor!) so I can move a whole bunch of my designer stock into there and John can have a desk and computer. Yesterday morning, he brought up the subject of moving his stuff from the garage into the house, I've been practising my deep-breathing techniques. At least he understands that I'm the boss so I don't have to be too tactful when I tell him no. Kidding!!

Comments:
How Much Is Your Web Log Worth?
And, blogger Tristan Louis even did a comprehensive study on this sale based on Technorati links.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]