Thursday, November 17, 2005

Joy ornie finished

Joy ornie Posted by Picasa

So here it is, I did the hand-sewing at lunch. I originally wanted to add beads into the trim but I think I'm glad I didn't, something to consider another time! Stitched on 10ct. Tula with Crescent Colours threads and Mill Hill beads, I think I should have done a traditional round ornie rather than a needleroll. Oh well, hopefully someone will like it, since it's to go to The Busy Needle in AR for their annual diabetes tree project.

Now I've got to start the only xmas exchange project I have this year (sigh), and also hunt up the cookie ornament I stitched but did not finish for St. Jude's. I need to stitch at least one more charity ornie very quickly as well.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]