Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another Noel finish




Wow, I seem to have a theme this year? The majority of my holiday stitching says Noel ;o) I promise I didn't plan it that way! This one I started last night, finished early this morning. I was so tired I forgot to add the buttons and the backing fabric until I was almost done glueing the trim on so I had to do some re-arranging! This is from Sam Hawkin's 50 Cross Stitch Christmas (American School of Needlework). I stitched it on a Silkweaver solo (I love light green this Christmas!) using DMC and Weeks Dye Works threads. The background fabric is what I used for the ornament backing. Only 1 (?) more project to go??? Then wrapping, wrapping, etc. I will be so glad when Christmas is done this year, everyone in the house is sick but me and I haven't slept in days with all the stitching, wrapping, mailing, and tending sick kiddos. Bah HUMBUG!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]