Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Crabbier??

Probably! Haven't had a minute to do anything but get ready for the holiday. With the wedding I really let everything slide and I am paying dearly. I finally bought gift cards and scratched a whole slew of handmade gifts, I stayed up last night till 3:30am stitching, wrapping, and packing for John's east coast family members in hopes their gifts will make it on time. I still have another Noel ornie and also a small simple wreath ornie to go, but so many presents that need wrapping, packing, and shipping, and some cards still if you can believe it! Have two new finishes to post, probably tomorrow as I'm looking forward to going home and sleeping a bit. Forget the gym, who needs to get into the new jeans I bought?? Not me!! Bah humbug!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]