Saturday, December 10, 2005

Noel finish


Homespun Elegance NOEL ornie from the 2005 JCS ornament issue stitched on a pointedly stitched ornament by Olde Colonial using DMC, Weeks Dye Works, mill hill beads, brass pinwheel button (from HE), and a regular pearl button from my collection. I wasn't sure if I could get it to look like the designer model in the magazine but it was surprisingly easy although a bit time consuming. I will be stitching several as holiday gifts I hope! The centering can be a little tricky since even when it's centered correctly it might look off depending on the shape of the letter. Lots of frogging on this one! Finished around 12/5/05

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]