Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Noel Treat Bag finish



This one was a quickie little gift to let the recipient know we were thinking about them. I went all over looking for a little angel pin to put inside it and finally found one, then broke it trying to get it out of the little box it came in :/ So I attached a little hanger to this so it could be hung. This was a freebie from the Victoria Sampler. I used white linen (I HATE white) and managed to keep it clean (ok so I was only stitching on it for a few hours, lol). I am terrible at finishing this kind of thing and I think this was my first treat bag. I learned the picot stitch for the top edging and it turned out ok, just no one look at the back too carefully to see how I stitched it up. Dye Shop threads, Kreinik metallic, and Mill Hill beads were used for the stitching.

Comments:
Beautiful ornament!!! Funny about youR Dh's comments. My DH said alomost the same thing. I showed him a LK ornie I was working on, and he said it looked "amazing" when I finally stitched it up into the actual ornament he saId "that's cute"!???? So next year I will leave all stitched ornaments on my q-snaps, unfinished where they will look "amazing"...because after-all who wants a "cute" tree? LOL LOL

HUGS,
-M-
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]