Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blah blah blah

This is so pretty and yet I am so frustrated because I want to be finished!! I want more stitching time!!! I demand it! (Anyone listening??? LOL)

I no longer anticipate a finish by the end of the week, but we'll see! I still can't figure out what else to start, I'm mired in indecision. I'd like to tell myself I can only choose from that big list I showed on this blog in January(/http://stitchesnstones2.blogspot.com/2006/01/2006-goals_16.html) but with all the Nashville new releases I really need to include some of those as well!!

Dogs are doing well, Watty's eye looks a little red which worries me but we are keeping up with drops and ointments every 1/2 hour or so like the vet said, and there is nothing else we can do!

I volunteered to give blood today, maybe to reward myself I can play stash tonight! I need to log my new charts into my spreadsheet and maybe even start organizing all the leaflets...now if only no one will notice all the other housework that should be done instead ;l)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]