Thursday, March 02, 2006

Stitching Goal update

Ok, I saw this on another blog and thought it was a super idea--if I could think of whose it was I'd post the name so they'd get credit. Maybe this will help me get on track???

Jan/February summary:

Finishes: 0!!!!

WIPS progressed: 0

New starts: 2 (flower square freebie, Land That I Love)

March plans:

Must stitch: a thank you gift for the company that made our wedding rings?

Would like to stitch: everything in my to-do pile!! Um......yikes, I have so many floating in my mind!! Can't decide...

Would like to finish: the flower square freebie, Land That I Love, an xmas ornie

Would like to make progress on: finding a large project to stitch and starting it, or even nailing down what project I want to do next

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]