Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Practical Joke


I did waste a few moments Sunday evening on a practical joke for my son Bryce. As many of you can identify with, my tween has been getting too big for his britches these days! As such, I felt this was only fair and fun retaliation. Perhaps he will realize mother is still an entity to respect even if I am shorter than him now!

This is his scout shirt. Since he has grown so much he was recently given an adult's hand-me-down so the adult patches are still on it. I do plan to take them off but thought I would substitute the "Potty Trained" patch into the place of the "Trained" patch and see how long it takes for someone to notice! Should be fun!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]