Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Camp stitching


I did amazingly make a bit of stitching time at camp, it felt like a big accomplishment at the time but I've decided although this piece is small it's deceptive, it seems to go on forever with no end in site. I have not picked it up since we got back last week, still trying to catch up with life after a 10 day unplanned absence!

Seri actually helped stitch a bit of this, I told her we'd try teaching her stitching when we get home. She just turned ten and should have a better chance of getting into it now!

I did the mermaid tail in two different colors trying to make it morph into multicolored patches but instead have wound up with a striped cucumber!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]