Friday, April 27, 2007

New project and progress



Stirred early this morning by stress I started a new small (terrible photo above). I am stitching another monochrome, in my fragile stitching state I can't seem to face a project where I would need to pick threads. I really am in a sad stitching slump. This small is so tiny I am almost done with it already, which is good but once again I am faced with the question, what to stitch?




















Has anyone seen this Midsummer Night design in the latest Just Cross Stitch? I just love this design and it's reasonably small, I suppose I could try it. I am really trying to get myself to do the SB Cherish project, I won't let myself open the little packages with the charms etc. until I stitch the monthly project that goes with each.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Hey Tracy. I love the finishes you've done, great work. I miss hearing from you. Email me sometime.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]