Monday, April 28, 2008


Here is my WIP of SB "Live", I got about half and hour in yesterday night at my mom's birthday party, it's close to half finished. I love the colors (SB is amazing) and it really pops on the R & R linen. The linen is so pretty I could frame it alone, and the whole piece is mottled subtly, delicious! It felt good to be stitching again. I think part of the reason I don't anymore is that I don't have anywhere comfortable to sit that has good lighting. Something to think about...

I was thinking a good motivator for getting my office clean (the room that has not had floor for 4 years now) would be to take pics and post them here. Perhaps I will be ridiculed enough about the way I treat my poor stash that I will have to change!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]