Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ebay spoils and more


IHave you seen Su's latest creation? I'm a big fan of all her work but I am salivating over her threadkeep and that heart. Beautiful work, and lucky Nancy!

Sorry about my downer of a post yesterday! I had gotten lots of stuff from Ebay and the thought of how little I stitch compared to how much I collect (and how I don't have enough room for it all!) made me a little grumpy. Happily, I started my Fair & Square exchange today for Vonna so I'm feeling a little more accomplished. I did also order Emma ginghers finally from Joann's as well as some small things to include with Vonna's squares and another pair of scissors for me:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]